Explore southeast Michigan and allow our region’s storied past to unfold!
Hometown History Tours Tickets
Tickets go on sale April 19. Please check back then for 2015 schedule or follow us on Facebook for details.
To purchase tickets by mail
- Call 734.642.5712 and leave message regarding number of tickets needed and for which date you’re reserving tickets. (If you’re utilizing a special offer, state discount code when ordering tickets). Remember to include your name & phone number in message.
- Follow up with check for the appropriate amount. Mail to: Hometown History Tours, 24401 Hickory Drive, Grosse Ile, MI 48138
To purchase tickets online*
- Click here, or the Eventbrite logo below, to access our online ticket processing center. You may use this service to pay by check or credit card via PayPal. (PayPal account not necessary).
- *Please note: A small surcharge will be assessed for all tickets purchased online. Fees vary depending on ticket prices and can be viewed prior to placing order.
- If you’re utilizing a special offer, enter the Discount Code on the tour registration page located below quantity ordered.
Call 734.642.5712 if you have difficulty using the online payment center.
Hometown History Tours offers a variety of public tours. Check out our schedule here. We also provide private walking and bus tours as well as step-on guide service. Contact us at: 734.642.5712 to discuss your needs.
From Belle Isle to Eight Mile, down Woodward Avenue – an original American byway and site of the nation’s first mile of concrete highway, to Gate 4 of Ford’s infamous Rouge Plant bridge to the Gateway to Freedom at the river’s edge, Hometown History Tours reveals the stories of Detroit that beg to be told.