Santa Claus is Coming to Michigan Giveaway launches Sunday, December 16, 2012 at 7 AM. This exciting promotion runs through Wednesday, December 19 and features prizes from 33 Michigan businesses located throughout our great state including Hometown History Tours.
Not only will you have the opportunity to win some really cool prizes contributed by Michigan businesses, you’ll probably find some unique last minute gifts for family members, friends, co-workers and even yourself!
What’s the giveaway scoop?
Our prize package includes an autographed copy of our commemorative state Civil War guide: Glory, Valor & Sacrifice: Michigan Sites Significant to the Civil War.
Since our book encourages readers to explore the state and seek out these historic sites, we’ve also included some favorite local snacks in the prize package as we know from experience that road trips work up an appetite.
Other businesses and prizes are:
- Backroads & Byways of Michigan – 2 Author Signed Books
- Keep the Money in the Mitt – KTMITM Light Sweatshirt
- Che Bello Boutique – Turquoise necklace
- Plum Door Tea Co. – Gift Basket
- Beth Milner Jewelry – “Seasons” Sterling Pendant
- Michigan Whitetail Pursuit – DVD/Ball Cap pack
- Coyer Candle Co. – Hand Poured Soy Candles. 3-8oz. Mason Jars
- TKMO Creations – Owl Dry Erase board & moustache on a stick
- Great Lakes Marketplace – Made in Michigan Gift Basket
- Good Life Tees – Michigan Born & Raised Hoodie
- Bow Wow Bake Shop – Gift Tin full of Homemade, Gourmet Doggie Treats or $30 Gift Certificate
- Great Lakes Art Jewelry – Sterling Michigan Pendant
- Fessler’s Sauces – 3 Bottles of Fessler’s Original Sauce for Fish-n-Chips, Seafood and More!
- Hometown History Tours – Book: Glory, Valor & Sacrifice: Michigan Sites Significant to the Civil War
- Goods Detroit – “Michigan Made – Locally Grown” T-shirt
- Michigan Mittens – 1 pair of Michigan Mittens
- It Is What It Is – 8×10 Wooden Subway Art Sign featuring words that describe Michigan
- Design Turnpike – “Noel” License Plate Tree Art
- Mystique Boutique – Slate & Black Beauty Scarf
- Upper Hand Apparel – “Live MI” T-shirt
- Appletree Lane – Michigan Gift pack
- Downey Potato Chips – 1.5 lbs of DELICIOUS Downey’s Original Potato Chips in a Holiday tin, a Downey’s chip clip, koozie, and small cooler.
- Purely Michigan – “winter care” package; Michigan Oven Mitt and jar of Jam and Salsa from Michigan Gourmet Travels.
- Craze Crafts – Beardo Winter Hat
- Isle Royale Keweenaw Parks Assc. – Isle Royale Artists in Residence 1991-1998 coffee table book, visitors guide and “Risk and Resilience” DVD
- Little Diablo Salsa – Little Diablo Salsa party in a box
- Red Flannel Factory – Personalized Stocking
- Pan Grill It – Pan Grill It
- Ross Fine Candies – Giant Chocolate Santa
- Jen’s Gourmet Dressings – 4 pack of dressings
- Blue Mohawk Studio – Sterling Bracelet featuring Benjamin Argall’s original painting of “River Birch”
- Good Hart General Store – Good Hart’s Made In Michigan Gift Basket
- Stormy Kromer – Green & Black Plaid Night Timer Bag
How to enter
To access the Santa Claus is Coming to Michigan Giveaway registration form, “like” Hometown History Tours on Facebook.
Starting Sunday, December 16, we’ll post numerous daily updates throughout the giveaway promotion period that feature a link to the registration form.
All you’ll need to do to register is fill out the registration form and “like” the facebook pages of the participating businesses.