Notorious 313 Detroit’s Original True Crime and Ghost Tours – the tours that made news around the world – are back! We need *Superstars* to join our team.
- Do you possess a flair for drama and love to be the center of attention?
- Can you weave a spell-binding tale from a few facts? Think ID TV, Dateline!
- Do you like your history mixed with mystery, murder and mayhem?
- Are you interested in ghost stories? Have you ever seen a ghost? Ghost sightings not mandatory but a plus!
- Have you been on these types of tours before and you thoroughly enjoy them?
If so, our true crime and ghost tours might be a great fit for you! We’re looking for a few gregarious personalities to enthusiastically rep the Notorious 313 brand and lead our popular walking tours on Friday nights starting mid-August and Thursday nights in October. Will add more dates per requests.
Check out tour description and dates here. Feel free to peruse our website press tab and see a few videos of our tour too.
Payment is $25 during training (2-4 nights), $50 plus tips when we let you loose.
The gigs for you
Interested parties, please email me a carefully crafted pitch on why you are the ideal person to lead these tours. Give this some thought. While I don’t want a four page paper, one to two sentences don’t tell me anything.
NO GENERIC RESUMES OR COVER LETTERS! Want you to talk to me (Karin) directly.
Be creative in your pitch – or you might want to answer all or a few pertinent questions such as:
- Why are you the right person for the job?
- What similar things have you done that prove you can do the job? If you don’t have any concrete examples, why do you think you can do the job? Sell me!
- What assets do you bring to the table that can turn Notorious 313 tours into a top-notch, must-do Detroit attraction and a top true crime/ghost tour in the country?
- How can you help me grow the Notorious 313 brand in 2015?
Put Notorious 313 in email subject lien and pitch in body. If you’d like to include a short video showing off your talent, that would be great too. Email pitch to: HHTMichigan@gmail.com
Don’t miss out on the excitement in 2015. Follow us on Facebook!